Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Free gold stars.

Are you special in any way shape or form? Do you contribute to society as a whole, is being around you a privilege? I urge all those reading to truly take into account something I heard the other day, " show me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are" I've personally decided to be an elitist today. I belie e most people are not polite, and that others don't know that being polite should only last to a point. I've decided that somebody who has nothing to offer me, won't get one second of my time. Oh oh your sooooo selfish you might think. Your damn right I'm selfish, I only get one shot, I'm not wasting it a single person who doesn't deserve it. You moth think. That's cruel, but I actually have the cognitive ability to detect when somebody does, and when somebody who's worth helping out stumbles across my very now open schedule I'll be inclined to help them, if you don't like my decision please refer to the post prior to this one. If your wondering why you should be careful, think about the thing you probably don't think about often enough, does this person benefit me? Do they push me to be a better individual, would you read the label on a pretzel box every day? To the fuck no you wouldn't! Because it doesn't benefit you in any way, and most peole are the exact same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment