Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm almost never sorry.

I wonder how many minutes of the average human life is wasted on apologies that we absolutely do not mean. I remember when I used to tell my mother I'm sorry, and she would ask me " are you sorry? Or are you just sorry you got caught". The very obvious answer is I'm only sorry because I got caught. For future reference to all you dipshits out there that I will surely offend at some point, I'm not sorry. I could give two shits about your feelings opinions hopes or dreams. If you have the power to make my life miserable, I will fabricate a well worded apology, i'll really try to make it seem like I actually feel bad. But I can promise you that Im most definitely not. I just don't want to be punished for my transgressions.
Let's pretend that the system that protects the weak feeble stupid and selfish doesn't exist. Let's go back to when the family heirlooms were a well concealed cave and a couple rocks. If I offended you and you had issue we'd kill each other with our bare hands. Because we don't have to worry abut repercussions like that anymore, we offend one another more often, and usually over things that aren't even nearly as important. My method to this, is because the morons of this world are blanketed by a politically correct society and I am not allowed to club them for the good of the species. I treat them poorly whenever I god damned please, and I never. Ever, say I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment